In today's global economy, companies collaborate with partners to streamline operations, smooth transactions and ultimately add value and create competitive advantage. In today's connected world, the role of systems integration is becoming more and more important: more and more systems need to connect, both within your system and the system of others.
Systems integration is about the aggregation of subsystems to add value and extend capability
Our systems integration services include.
- EDIFact and X12 EDI File standards.
- XML, CSV and proprietary file formats.
- Web services, WCF, Custom APIs, Serialisation and many more.
- FTP/S site hosting and message forwarding.
- Real-time or scheduled data exchanges.
- Automated monitoring and alerting.
- Ongoing support and maintenance.
SIV is a high level business integration and execution framework ideally suited to providing visibility across the extended supply chain incorporating many disparate systems.
Incorporating cloud-based services into our business environment has helped us operate more efficiently, increase performance up-scaling, and build redundancy and resilience into our systems and infrastructure.